Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

I noticed a new behavior since the recent's updates for Arlo. Is it normal for e-mails' video links to no longer work with "No shared recordings found." after manually deleting their videos? In the past, they were still clickable.

Thank you in advance. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ant,

I can confirm that this is expected behavior. Once content has been removed from the library, shared links to that content can no longer be viewed.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ant,

I can confirm that this is expected behavior. Once content has been removed from the library, shared links to that content can no longer be viewed.

JamesC

ant
Mentor
Mentor

JamesC wrote:

ant,

JamesC

Thanks JamesC. Weird that it wasn't like this in the past.

Johnny1005
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is not desired behavior.  The events should be stored on both the USB card and the cloud.  If I'm out of town and I check my emails and find Arlo notificaitons, I want to be able to view the video that was recorded.  I have discovered that not only is there the return of "No shared recordings found", when I go to the web site and open the library where the videos should be found, they are not there.  While the recordings are on the USB drive, I'm unable to pull the drive to check recordings because I'm away.  Is there a workaround?