Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
woody8302
Follower
Follower

I have set everything up per the instructions.  I have reset the system, reset my modem and router, attempted on both phone and laptop and I can not get the system to setup.  Both the phone app and the laptop both recognize the base, however as soon as I add the system it gives me the message "We're sorry Arlo is currently unavailable, please try again later."  Everything is brand new and installed as of today.

4 REPLIES 4
carloapp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having exact issue, there is another thread with "No Alro Device Found." where several folks have same issue. On modile app, It finds device but doesn't setup. On laptop, looks like something isn't working on netgear side.. Sucks, I was looking forward to black friday shopping and setting up new toys.. Did you see phone support anywhere?

SalAgha
Aspirant
Aspirant
Bought 3 camera system Black Friday from Walmart unable to connect base system.

It sees the basebstation with my SN# but on next screen nothing.

Help!
NickIA
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having exact same issue. Got the 3 camera system with VMB-3500 base station. Station is detected and it has me name it, but once I hit next it gives me the service unavailable message.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing (all of them)? What have you tried? What do you see? Are you on the same network as the router and base?

It may also be that new customers are swamping the servers (it's happened before). Is it still happening?