Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Watching via email videos deleted from library

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HMishkoff
Apprentice
Apprentice

I watch my Arlo videos via email alerts, while my wife tends to watch them from the library.

Used to be that I could view the videos from my email alerts (for 24 hours) even if my wife had deleted them from the library, like Arlo was automatically placing them in some kind of "shared" area where they'd remain for a day even if there were deleted from the library.

That changed a couple of months ago. Now I can't watch a video if my wife has deleted it from the library. I still see the preview frame in my email, but when I click on it I get the message: "No shared recordings found."

Have I misconfigured something? Or did NetGear make some kind of change that does not allow me to view the videos once they've been deleted from the library?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HMishkoff,

There is no configuration for this feature. Shared video links can no longer be viewed if the shared content is deleted from the library. 

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HMishkoff,

There is no configuration for this feature. Shared video links can no longer be viewed if the shared content is deleted from the library. 

JamesC