Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VueZone upgrade to Arlo erroneous charges, can't find contact information for billing issues

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
rswaz
Follower
Follower

I recently took advantage of the Arlo promotion to upgrade from my VueZone system.  It was a good deal, all was working well, and as instructed in the terms of the offer I removed my stored images on the VueZone site and created my Arlo account (the new website and app work great!).  I was greeted on New Year Day at 5:30am by 42 BILLING ALERTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY from VueZone for $5.34 each.  Obviously, this set off their fraud warning system and since I was not expecting ANY charges at all, I told the credit card company to decline them and they canceled my card.  Now I need to contact someone at Netgear/VueZone/Arlo to try to resolve this.  Does anyone have an email or phone number for a billing contact?  All I can find is technical support and based upon my searches of the community site, they will not be able to help me.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The tech support will be the ones to contact, if they can't help they will have the proper number to call.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I get occasional temporary charges that disappear once the actual process completes. If they weren't temporary, contact support using the Contact Support link at the bottom of the desktop version of these pages.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rswaz,

I would like to assist you with this issue. I will reach out to you in a private message with more information.

JamesC