Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MDBK77
Aspirant
Aspirant

I know this is an Arlo Board, but there is no VueZone board, nor any directions of where to get support.

I still use the VueZone Security Camera system, but for the past 2 weeks (after 4 great years), I can't connect to either of my base stations. Error says "Communications between the viewer and the VueZone system have been lost..."

Is this system still being serviced? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks, 
Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, I started with Vuezone... that was after Netgear bought them up, which later turned into Arlo.

Sorry, but to the best of my knowledge, since Arlo's split up from Netgear , what was a barely covered item is now DOA.

BTW, Don't think it really had much traction after they offered to upgrade from VZ to Arlo products at a discount. It was covered for a year after but thats about it as it started to become an unsupported item

The only possibility you may have is to contact Netgear/Arlo to see if they will offer a discount... maybe not, but worth a call/email.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe @TomMac will jump in but haven't you gotten notification of VueZone's demise? I never had one but AFAIK, it's dead.

MDBK77
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, I had not heard. I check my gmail archives, and no such notice.

Anybody else know of this?

Thanks for the info! 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, I started with Vuezone... that was after Netgear bought them up, which later turned into Arlo.

Sorry, but to the best of my knowledge, since Arlo's split up from Netgear , what was a barely covered item is now DOA.

BTW, Don't think it really had much traction after they offered to upgrade from VZ to Arlo products at a discount. It was covered for a year after but thats about it as it started to become an unsupported item

The only possibility you may have is to contact Netgear/Arlo to see if they will offer a discount... maybe not, but worth a call/email.

Morse is faster than texting!
MDBK77
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, TomMac!! Great info.

Until just two weeks ago it worked like a charm and continued recording and saving motion. 

So I lucked-out to last this long. 

All the best to everyone here!

Mike

MDBK77
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not that this will apply to you all, but in case someone like me comes here, my vuezone is now actually working great. I rebooted my modem and re-synched 2 of 9 cameras and now both base stations and 9 cameras are all working. Thx for the replies!