Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 14 In Conversation
Tocker30
Apprentice
Apprentice
Good afternoon. I recently logged in to the app to check my Motion alerts and i realized that every recording in my Library has been deleted. Anyone else have this issue?? Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
iSage
Luminary
Luminary

Tocker30 wrote:
Good afternoon. I recently logged in to the app to check my Motion alerts and i realized that every recording in my Library has been deleted. Anyone else have this issue?? Please help!

Yes, same here.

It WAS working up until about an hour ago (it is now 8:30pm on the east coast in Pennsylvania).  All my recordings from today as well as yesterday (I only keep two days worth of recording at a time), are gone! I tried on my iPhone as well as my iPad, and it shows absolutely nothing for today's or yesterday's dates. BUT - if I view in my computer browser, the browser viewer shows the date of May 1st (today is May 30th), and it's showing my recordings from today that way. I tried to click to change the date to today, or any day in May, but it won't budge off May 1st!.

And as I've been reporting for the past two or so weeks, I'm still getting many Push alerts late, but especially getting the Email alerts and Video clips extremely late (hours!), more ofthen than not.

CanadianCossack
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. All missing. Still receiving alerts but no recording.

Tocker30
Apprentice
Apprentice
I even try to record a new video manually and nothing happens. No new videos. I too have noticed a bad lag over the last two weeks especially when trying to watch the cameras live. They keep timing out and never connecting to the media server
User0002
Guide
Guide
I also have the same problem all of a sudden.
Mart59
Aspirant
Aspirant

Came to join in on this discussion, same problem here. Have been getting notifications of recordings but nothing is in my library. At one point my videos from 05/30 were showing up on 05/01

Hade
Aspirant
Aspirant

M2, we just hade a very important happening caught on camera, i really need this videos. Didn't have time to save down, and was going to show police tomorrow this videos..

What has happened?

isellchickens
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am also having this issue.  Only showing videos on May 1.

PetePupecki
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of mine are gone too .. any status update?

Max_82
Star
Star
Same here.
Barb27
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue. Can't see any library items on iPad but can see library videos on computer. I deleted app on iPad and reinstalled, but that didn't help.

Hope someone figures out what is happening.

jackson123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same Here. The videos does not appear in my iphone's library. When I logged in my computer just showed the videos from today as if they were recorded in May 1, and cannot change the date to see the videos from other days. I just tried to reseting the arlo router but nothing happens.

Any solution?

CanadianCossack
Aspirant
Aspirant

All back and everything A-okay!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was a temporary limitation displaying thumbnails and videos the Arlo library. This issue has been resolved. Please contact customer support if you have any questions.  Thank you!

JamesC

Uplink51
Tutor
Tutor

This is happening again. All library videos prior to today are not showing up in the library, and the counters associated with the cameras show 0 videos, even though there are some from today showing. I thing there is a server offline and nobody is there to reboot it during the weekend (just a guess).

manfredz
Hero
Hero

vids are ok in my library so if there is a server problem it's not system wide.

are you experiencing this on your phone or computer?  try the other and see if the same.