Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JGC2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Has anyone had their saved videos suddenly disappear today?

I had all my videos for the last seven days available as normal this morning and then when I logged on to check at around 12:30 they were all gone except the 2 most recent videos. Also those two video were only 3 and 9 seconds when I have it set to record for 15 seconds?

2 REPLIES 2
hokeysmoke
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Yes, that happened to me too, for one of my cameras.  See my observations in the other thread:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Q-Troubleshooting/Uninitiated-Deleting-of-Arlo-Q-Video-recordi...

Since the videos seem to be available via the email links, I think there is a good chance they will return to the library (as happened to another one of my cameras recently), but I can't say for sure the issue will actually fix itself.

JGC2000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hokeysmoke,

Thanks for replying. I have a feeling that the videos will most likely magically reappear in a few hours. I've pretty much decided that the Arlo/Netgear people screwed up the whole system when they pushed out the the new app/interface so they could introduce the Arlo Q(aka Dropcam/Nestcam copycat).