Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

(VMS3530) Does the 5 cameras included in the package have to be use with the base station it came w/

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
anton0758
Follower
Follower

I purchased 2 packages of Arlo Smart Home Security System with 5 HD Wire-Free Cameras. I have two houses. One house I want to use 7 cameras, and the other 3 cameras. I was wonder can I take 2 cameras of one package and connect to the base station of the other house base station? Does the 5 cameras included in the package have to be use with the base station that it came with?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The cameras will sync to any base...no issue there.

As to the number of cameras, 5 is the limit on the free account ( Basic level ). If you upgrade to the next paid level there is no issue with all the cams on the same account.  ( Or you can use two accounts with diff pw/emails )

There is no limit ( nor location ) restrictions on the number of bases on any levle account.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The cameras will sync to any base...no issue there.

As to the number of cameras, 5 is the limit on the free account ( Basic level ). If you upgrade to the next paid level there is no issue with all the cams on the same account.  ( Or you can use two accounts with diff pw/emails )

There is no limit ( nor location ) restrictions on the number of bases on any levle account.

Morse is faster than texting!