Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like i am not the only one with this issue.  Have tried everything but still no recordings.  Its been about 1 month.  Any solutions that work?

17 REPLIES 17
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Shouldn't have waited so long to ask. Reset the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Devices button in the Devices tab to add the base and then sync the cameras.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bas1,

Did the above suggestion resolve the issue? Please let us know.

JamesC

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I waited to ask because there were plenty of communications concerning this issue. I tried all suggestions.  Found out, to download latest update need min 1 mbps and my service is .94.  Have a new router to hooko up.  Hopefully that will solve the problem. I will let you know.

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hooked up new router and resynced base and 3 cameras. Cameras are recording but still no recordings in library.  Any other suggestions Thanks

jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

What is the firmware version of the camera(s) and base?

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry but where do I find the firmware version? 

jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

bas1 wrote:

Sorry but where do I find the firmware version? 

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks

Firmware info is blank on base and all 3 cameras.  Base only has serial # listed.  3 cameras have HW versioin VMC3030 and each has a serial #. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
If the system is offline, you can't see much info at all.

You may need to reset the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber and remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras. I don't know why this would be needed but this should work.
bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

The system is online. Cameras work and i can manually record which shows up in library.  Getting notifications but cameras are not recording automatically. I have reset, removed base and cameras and reinstalled.  STill not recording

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think it's time to contact support and open a case.

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks.  I went to support center to send email and everytime I click log in, my email and PW go blank.  If there is anyone reading this from ARLO support, I would like to open a case.  I paid good money for this system and cant use it.  Per all my community emails (Thanks to all who have tried to help) I have done everything suggested, all 3 cameras work and I receive notifications but nothing records in library.  Appreciate help to resolve this issue. 

jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

Try a different web browser (eg. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.).

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bas1,

Are you using this link to contact support?

Arlo Support

If you are still having trouble opening a case, let me know and I will assist further.

JamesC

bas1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James Yes I am using Arlo support.  Just tried again and same results. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bas1,

Send me a private message with your email address and contact information and I will create and escalate a case for you.

For instructions on how to send a private message (if needed), see here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Welcome/Private-Messenger/td-p/1156892

JamesC

simple1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks JG that work I was having the same problem and your suggestion work