Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
REB1149
Apprentice
Apprentice

The 1.2.21616 update was magic to the battery condition troubles , but after tryng everything i can find in community , i just can't get one single camera to sink after it was installed . The amber light blinks on the far right on the base station when i tried to remove and add the camera again,but does not find that camera .Three of the cameras accepted the update but i never get the blue then amber sink lights for the fourth camera . All cameras worked beautiful until the update . I've been trying to work with this last camera for weeks , and all i do is to no avail . Any ideas please  ? I fear doing a complete reset in that i may loose the other three cameras 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

If the camera LED on the base is amber, it usually means you haven't "claimed your base station". You should remove all of the cameras from your app, then add device > base station. Add the base station first. Then sync your cameras

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
steve_t
Master Master
Master

If the camera LED on the base is amber, it usually means you haven't "claimed your base station". You should remove all of the cameras from your app, then add device > base station. Add the base station first. Then sync your cameras

REB1149
Apprentice
Apprentice
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That's fine - just do the same thing. The app and a browser work in the same way.

Adewale
Luminary
Luminary
My base station lights are green. 3 of 4 cameras are updated to 1.2.21616 and working ok. 1 camera didnt update to 1.2.21616 for some reason and has now refused to connect to the bases station when i removed it and tried to reconnect it to get the firmware updated

Should i remove all the cameras and base station from my profile to add them again?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That will be what support will have you do if you open a case with them. Give it a try.

REB1149
Apprentice
Apprentice

I did have to re-sync all cameras , but the camera in question was also bad . I can't compain much as this was the original wireless Arlos , probably nearing eight years old . Thank you all for your tec-help. Everything is back up and running