Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Don_U
Star
Star

As with most users (since this product just came out) I'm in my first 30-days. Before I buy in to enhanced services, I want to make sure the feature I will use the most is worth it. But I'm having trouble with scheduling.

During the first 30-days I'm supposed to have full access to schedule features. But it is underperforming. Specific example: I've deduced that 'grey' in the schedule is supposed to indicate that the cameras are off, and 'green' indicates on. The colors are not reflecting the reality of what I've scheduled.

Is this a new product glitch that will be resolved? If this problem related to the 30-day trial? Is there a video or written tutorial I can refer to and be sure I've set things up properly?

Otherwise, I am VERY impressed with the product. To the development team - Kudos!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_NG
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Don_U,

I found some Knowledge Base articles inside the Arlo community that might help you better understand the "Schedule" feature. If you have any other questions you can try searching the Arlo Community Knowledge Base. It’s filled with all kinds of articles on how to use Arlo and its features.

What are “Modes” & How Do I Use Them?

What Are Rules & How Do I Create Them?

Always happy to help

The Arlo Team 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David_NG
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Don_U,

I found some Knowledge Base articles inside the Arlo community that might help you better understand the "Schedule" feature. If you have any other questions you can try searching the Arlo Community Knowledge Base. It’s filled with all kinds of articles on how to use Arlo and its features.

What are “Modes” & How Do I Use Them?

What Are Rules & How Do I Create Them?

Always happy to help

The Arlo Team 

johnfromwayne
Initiate
Initiate

Does this mean that there is no remote access to the scheduler with the Basic Plan after 30 days?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The colors in the schedule have no meaning whatsoever. They simply help separate multiple entries in the day.

As for usage after 30 days, even with the basic plan, which I also have, all features remain intact. Nothing is disabled.