Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
toptech
Star
Star

the title pretty much says it.  i got an email with a video of a mouse that someone thought was cute enuf to win something or other.  like i need MORE useless emails.  so i unsubscribed.  the message said that i would not recieve any further emails from Arlo.  this will not effect the LOW BATTERY mail messages will it?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No. You'll be fine.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

toptech,

This should not affect low battery e-mail alert notifications as this alert is now enabled by default. Please let me know if you do not receive these e-mails moving forward.

JamesC

toptech
Star
Star

thanks.  will have to wait and see.  i've got new rechargables in now and don' know how long they are going to last.

Flumpy999
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
Newbie here 😊 Just purchased 2 camera kit , one is working fine the other isn't. Keeps going offline, have changed battery position, which is draining with less than an hours use, moved location of camera and still doing the same. Any suggestions Pls thanks
Flumpy999
Aspirant
Aspirant
And I want to unsubscribe from all the email alerts 😐 ...text is just fine can't seem to find how ?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try swapping camera positions.  If the issue follows the camera, swap at the store or open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

To remove email notifications, use the Mode tab, select your base and edit the default Armed mode.  All settings are in there.  Be sure to save.  ALso consider creating your own custom mode(s) so you have full control.

Flumpy999
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you , no luck so far will try again in another position ( which is second choice for camera ) and go from there.
Julie 👍🏻