Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to set the scheduler..

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Nickjb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, the times I set up in the schedule don't save... I enter the start and stop times and press 'add' but it just goes back to the preset times..? Couple of wks ago when I first set the system up I did manage to set the schedule on a couple of days, but now it won't hold the times!!?? I'm using the android app. Really hope someone could help out... Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nickjb,

Consider trying to set up the schedule from another device, such as a PC. If this works, there could be a problem with your installation of the Arlo app. Consider uninstalling the app and then downloading it again from the app store. Please let me know if this helps.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nickjb,

Consider clearing out the existing schedule before you try to add a new time frame by tapping on the preset time frame and then tapping delete mode. You then should be able to tap the + icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, select the mode you want to add to the schedule and then set a start and stop time and click add.

(I also answered your other post about this)

Hope this helps!

JamesC

Nickjb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the quick response..
I had already tried to delete previous schedules which strangely showed different screens,
eg selected the existing schedule then pressing delete mode this has resulted in the schedule screen turning white with no presets showing.. It still wouldn't allow me to set a schedule, press + and input everything but when I press add it just reverts back to the original screen?
At the moment the schedule screen is green on all days showing the mode and times, I try to delete this mode in the same way but nothing happens, I've tried to add a schedule on this screen but again I press add but it just reverts back.
So confused..!! as I mentioned in my previous post I have managed to input a couple of schedules before, so it's not like I'm missing something??
Hope this is a problem that can be resolved....
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nickjb,

What device are you using that you are experiencing this issue on? I am using a Samsung Galaxy S4 with android version 5.0.1 and am having no problems with the schedule. Are you able to edit the schedule on a different device?

JamesC

Nickjb
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm using a Samsung galaxy note 4, I haven't tried using another device!?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nickjb,

Consider trying to set up the schedule from another device, such as a PC. If this works, there could be a problem with your installation of the Arlo app. Consider uninstalling the app and then downloading it again from the app store. Please let me know if this helps.

JamesC