Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Wjca
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
Today Verisure has installed a security system at my house including a Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera and a Essential Video Doorbell wire free.
Now the system works, I can view the video's live and the motion sensors work etc.
I only have an issue, I tried to connect both camera's to my Google Home Mini, which also worked. But then I was no more able to log in to the Arlo app and webpage.
When I unlinked Arlo from Google I was able to login again.
What am I doing wrong, because I want access to the camera's via the Arlo App and Google Home Mini and later also via Home Assistant (Hassio).
Please who can help me?
Thank you in advance.
Willem

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Wjca,

Do you receive any error message when trying to log in to the Arlo app or on the web page?

Wjca
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JessicaP

The error message is more a warning.

When I try to login, I get to my account page but right away I am being logged out again (back to login screen) and get a message telling me that "You have been logged out due to that you have logged in on a different device" (text can be a bit different, I can't recreate right now)

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to log out on everything where you have logged onto and remove Arlo from Google as well. Then reboot your phone device and log in to your Arlo account for Google again and then try to log in to Arlo app on your phone device.

If the issue persists, try to reinstall the Arlo app and reboot your phone device again to see if that helps.