Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to adjust record time

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Help, Please. After completing the latest ARLO app. Update, I can NOT adjust the time I wish each individual camera to record. I had no problems before the recently,(12/22) installation of the update. I run 8 cameras, 4 arlo pro and 4 ARLO cameras. I'm using the ARLO pro base unit. Thanks, Richirich
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you restart the base?  That is a frequent and useful troubleshooting step.  Also, try both the app and a browser since maybe it's an issue with one but not the other.  BTW, you're using the master account and not a guest one, right?

Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ooosa Sensei, yes I did perform a restart on the base unit. Also I dig through both the App. and browser sites. Finally, I am using the master account,(which is mine), which is registered to me with zero results. Thank You for taking the time to respond and offer great advice. Unfortunately my issues still exist. If you or anyone else might have any further solution based knowledge and/or advice, I would be very grateful for your sharing. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all. Richirich1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It wpoild seem that a full reset would be useful and start fresh. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Open and close all battery doors. Start fresh using Add Device on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.

If this doesn't work, you'll need too contact support using the Contact Support link at the bottom of the desktop version of these pages to open a case.

Richirich1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sorry it took so long to reply. I will use your advice and basically start from scratch. Thanks for your great advice and have a happy, healthy, and blessed New Years. Richirich1