Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dukesable
Aspirant
Aspirant
Two of four cameras purchased in a four pack system continue to function sporadically. When I try to live stream video I get no response most of the times. This also pertains to motion detection and recording of videos. The other two cameras function flawlessly. Thinking location of cameras was the issue I moved suspect cameras to exact locations of two working cameras, but had same issue. Any useful info to help resolve would be greatly appreciate! Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Dukesable
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would like to add when I activate suspect cameras led lights activate but no video response! Also all cameras have full batteries and full signal from router.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Dukesable wrote:
I would like to add when I activate suspect cameras led lights activate but no video response! Also all cameras have full batteries and full signal from router.

Do you mean the led light on the lower front of camera OR the IR illuminators around the lens ?

If the led on camera front is on and being activated, check to make sure your not in test mode setting for motion.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Dukesable
Aspirant
Aspirant
IR illuminators.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Next , turn on ALL MOTION MODE , so all cameras are active.

Go to the live view screen and verify that the " green running man " is above ALL the cameras. If not, then check the MODE.

If cameras do have 'running man in green' and not recording motion in front of them, maybe contact netgear for replacement ( since you already swapped cams and problem followed those cams )

Morse is faster than texting!
Dukesable
Aspirant
Aspirant
All green running men are visible. Looks like I need to contact customer service. Thanks for your help!