Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two arlo base stations in the same house

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
R_A
Follower
Follower

Hi

I have 15 Arlo cameras in my home. After Arlo Pro arrived I want some of these cameras to.

Question. Can I keep 15 cameras in my "old" system ,and  by new Arlo Pro base station and new Arlo Pro cameras and use them as two seperate systems

in my house ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes but you'll need to use a second email address for a new account since you've maxed out your 15 camera subscription (the Elite plan only supports up to 15 cameras).  You could use the free 7 day plan for your Pro system or upgrade that account, too, if your need for additional days is important.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes but you'll need to use a second email address for a new account since you've maxed out your 15 camera subscription (the Elite plan only supports up to 15 cameras).  You could use the free 7 day plan for your Pro system or upgrade that account, too, if your need for additional days is important.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I would use the PRO base on a Basic level of 5 cameras for 7 days storage since you CAN put a usb speed stick on it to backup the cloud files for a much longer time ( as long as space ).

Also separate the more critical cameras to the Elite plan and the less important cameras to the Pro base for same reason,

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------