Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to extend recording time

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
xamian
Follower
Follower

I've seen other posts in this forum that describe how to change the recording time but I'm guessing those methods are all outdated because I can't find where to extend the recording time.  When I go to mode and edit the camera , the edit rule screen appears but just freezes.  Can anyone tell me where I change the recording time, ten seconds is just useless.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Try creating a completely new (and custom) mode with your desired rules in it. You should be able to adjust motion-triggered recording lengths from 10 to 120 seconds.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy
Try creating a completely new (and custom) mode with your desired rules in it. You should be able to adjust motion-triggered recording lengths from 10 to 120 seconds.
cchaney
Aspirant
Aspirant

That works.  Thanks for the help on this.

ARLOUSERACCOUNT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes this works, but waht a stupid backwards way to make a simple adjustment.  It seems that the Arlo Dev Team lacks basic understanding of Human Interface Design.  

xamian wrote:

I've seen other posts in this forum that describe how to change the recording time but I'm guessing those methods are all outdated because I can't find where to extend the recording time.  When I go to mode and edit the camera , the edit rule screen appears but just freezes.  Can anyone tell me where I change the recording time, ten seconds is just useless.

Thanks