Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Trying to add base station, 3 green LEDs

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
robmac97
Follower
Follower

Hi ,

I am trying to add my base station. I took base station and cameras off as they had been playing up and am trying to add again, starting with the base station. I have 3 green lights and the middle one flashes on and off intermitantly. I have tried everything...disconnecting from the router , turning on and off and it wont let me go to factory reset. Please help

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@robmac97

The three lights on your router are normal meaning that the left-most light being green means you have power. The middle light being green means you are connected to the internet. The right light being green means the base is communication with the cameras.

I believe what you need to do next is to go into your mobile app or log into your account at arlo.netgear.com and Add Device. Add the base station first and then add and sync each camera one at a time.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Folks refer to "reset" in different ways. Many think turning power off and on is a "reset" but it isn't - it's just turning power off and on.

If you really want to reset, you need to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. It may also be worth pressing the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber. Let the base reboot until you see the power and Internet LEDs turn green. Then use the Add Device button on the Devices tba to add the base, followed by syncing the cameras.