Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Time Stamps

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
SFP203
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I log in, it shows the last time stamp and date.  Is there a way to automatically update the cameras to the current time? Do I have to "play" the camera to get the current time.....and even then it does not always seem to update.

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Your missing nothing.... it shows the last date/time accessed on a static view.  Hit play to update.

Also as side note, if over different IOSs, it may show diff views/date.  ( IOS vs Android, PC )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Your missing nothing.... it shows the last date/time accessed on a static view.  Hit play to update.

Also as side note, if over different IOSs, it may show diff views/date.  ( IOS vs Android, PC )

Morse is faster than texting!
Bvietor
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi - the time stamp is a bit confusing. I hit play and I know the camera is working and I'm getting a live view, but no matter what the time stamp doesn't change. What am I missing? Is there a setting for this somewhere? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just tried it and mine updates the date and time.  Check your firmware versions to see if they're the latest. Maybe reboot the base. And sometimes logging out and back in solves display issues.