Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Plzhelp
Luminary
Luminary

Just two hours ago, all four cameras had green running men, good connections to WIFI, and FULL BATTERIES.

Suddenly, the three cameras closest to the base station have gone off-line, but the fourth camera, which is the furthest away from the base station, is still online.

These cameras are 10 miles away...is there anything I can do remotely to fix this?

Can you test the three offline cameras for me? 

Thanks,

Plzhelp

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Plzhelp,

The troubleshooting that could be done remotely is to restart the base station from the WebUI or Arlo App. This option is located under Settings > Base Station Settings > Restart. This is essentially the same as physcially powering down the base station and powering it back on. You will not lose any settings or lose the cameras that are synced to the base station.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Plzhelp,

The troubleshooting that could be done remotely is to restart the base station from the WebUI or Arlo App. This option is located under Settings > Base Station Settings > Restart. This is essentially the same as physcially powering down the base station and powering it back on. You will not lose any settings or lose the cameras that are synced to the base station.

I'm looking forward to your response.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Plzhelp
Luminary
Luminary

Dear KrystynM:

It worked...the three offline cameras are back on...and the fourth camera stayed on!

Thank you !  Thank you ! Thank you!

Plzhelp