Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
candia
Initiate
Initiate

I received a Promo on my Arlo app for half off the subscription plan.  I currently  have the free basic plan.  When I went into the setting and went into subscription to upgrade my plan the price was not discounted. It asked for a promo code but I never received one.  Any one know what the code is, or how can  go about getting this offer.  Thanks in advance   

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While I don't know this for sure, I would keep going to the last step before actually purchasing to see if the discount has been applied. Otherwise, check that ad carefully to see if there's a code or link to click on. I have the Elite plan so don't see the ad.

Riprun1911
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue.  Give and take or bait and switch.  Calling them offers rude customer service.  If it was a mistake to make the offer they should just admit mistake or honor it.  If it was bait and switch shame on them.  Eitherway, they need to address the issue to the thousands of customers inquiring.  Silence is deception.

jayrizah
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had the same issue as well and I’m looking for a resolution. I am surprised the Arlo staff hasn’t posted the correct response on what to do on this.
manfredz
Hero
Hero

looks like they're following the discount fiasco with a how to get the discount fiasco.

Kayvon17
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same thing happen.  I called support and they sent an email stating to click on a link to receive the discount.  The link did not work.  Netgear says that the offer is only for people who never subscribed previously and will not extend the offer to me even though they sent me an email saying I could receive the offer.  I have used tons of Netgear products in the past and will make a point to never purchase their products again because this experience.  

I guess they don't worry about the fact that I will not recommend their products to others.