Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Stuck in getting status can't power cycle base station

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Benchu
Aspirant
Aspirant
Stuck in getting status on app.

Restarted app, phone, logged out no change.

I would unplug the base station bit I'm away from home. So much for remote home security. Any fixes?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Go  into the app. Hit the three dots at the top right. Click "Settings". Click "My Devices". Click the name of your base station. Click "Restart"

Not sure if that'll work though. Often you'll get stuck getting status because your internet it too slow. Do you still get recordings in your library?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Go  into the app. Hit the three dots at the top right. Click "Settings". Click "My Devices". Click the name of your base station. Click "Restart"

Not sure if that'll work though. Often you'll get stuck getting status because your internet it too slow. Do you still get recordings in your library?

Benchu
Aspirant
Aspirant
This solution remote restart base station worked.
Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

Benchu wrote:
This solution remote restart base station worked.

Please post again in a couple of days and tell us if problem still gone or back since the restart. Have done that as well and didn't work for me.

Also, I don't believe it has anything to do with slow internet at all. My internet speed is 30Mbps d/l and 5Mbps u/l. Besides, restarting base station won't increase internet speed.

Thanks.