Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Stopped communicating with main account holder

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Imsally
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just randomly stopped working on my phone one day. Worked fine from husband's phone and I can even log on as him. But not as me, the main person. Tried reinstalling app, rebooting base station, etc... Lights turn on base but then app says it can't find it. I'm on same network, sitting right in front of it. I have reset, reinstalled, rebooted..... Everything. Still get two green lights, but app won't recognize it. Of course now even husband's won't work.... Phone help desk says hold time is over thirty minutes!!!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I find the Live Chat function is the best way to get help.

Have you tried from a computer on the same network as the Arlo Base?

Imsally
Aspirant
Aspirant
I prefer chat too, but it wasn't available yesterday, asking with really long hold times on phone so I guess they only had one person working! But yes, the networks are the same. Odd that it just randomly stopped working on one device but was OK on the other. I have loved Arlo products and recommend them all the time. First time I've needed support and I'm not impressed....... Will probably just box up and return if I can't get ahold of someone today.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There was an issue that a small number of users were experiencing yesterday that resulted in a similar behavior. Engineering has since resolved the issue, are you still experiencing this today?  

JamesC