Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Something went wrong..

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
blue5
Initiate
Initiate
I just set up a three camera arlo and one base station.. I have no problems two of them located internally in the house with full wifi strength. Just the one in my detached garage with 3 bar strength. The problem is the motion sensor doesn't start up during the actually running. During the testing with the blinking light it works, but not during the recording. I'll try it again with one of the other cameras, the rules and scedual looks the way it suppose to be. Anyone else had this happen before? I opened up the garage and took my truck with no recorded evidence.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

An easy way to verify the MODES...

Turn on MOTION FOR ALL cameras... go to live camera view page, look at the top of the cameras and you should see a "green RUNNING MAN".

The running man in green means the motion is activated, if he's gray then the motion will not start a record.

Do this for the MODES you have to verify the cameras that should be active are.

If not then you have to EDIT the mode in question and turn the 'check mark' on ( green/ active ) or off (black ) as needed.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

An easy way to verify the MODES...

Turn on MOTION FOR ALL cameras... go to live camera view page, look at the top of the cameras and you should see a "green RUNNING MAN".

The running man in green means the motion is activated, if he's gray then the motion will not start a record.

Do this for the MODES you have to verify the cameras that should be active are.

If not then you have to EDIT the mode in question and turn the 'check mark' on ( green/ active ) or off (black ) as needed.

Morse is faster than texting!