Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Signed in to my account but everything is disabled and account expired??

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
REB1149
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is everyone getting blackmailed to pay at least 100 bucks for five years to use your 800 security system . I bought my system at Arlo's inception when membership was free for members . When i called to sign up for duel step login , they gave me this sad news that my ACCOUNT had expired . Upgrade membership until now was an option , not mandatory . I can sign in but they have disabled everything . I love Arlo , i guess it's sadly a one way street .

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are you talking about? Any camera of the Pro 2 or lower is still on the free 5 camera/7 day plan. 2FA has nothing to do with it.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@REB1149  Are you sure you didn't call a scam number? It sounds like it. I also don't understand what you are saying.

REB1149
Apprentice
Apprentice

VMB3000 / Arlo  VMC3030 cameras

I called the arlo support number for help signing up for the two step verification because i really did'nt know how to do it , i have always had my arlo on a desktop, i called the tec support number , and the told my my suscription has expired , and it would cost 100 dollars for five years, or another for 10 years for 150 dollars . I simply do not know how to use all this modern stuff like cell phones . I do have arlo on my wifes cell , but never use it . What i can do i log in top arlo , that is about it . All i can do is come here and tell you what the told me at support . Maybe they sense i'm old and try to scam , that i can say . All i get when i log in is each time , "You're session has expired " for over a year . I recognize your name you have been here a long long time 

dcfox1
Master
Master

Use the phone number listed below. What you were told is no were close to accurate. There are many scam numbers for support for many companies including Arlo if you searched for it online. There are other post on this issue.  What number did you call?