Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Setting up two separate arlo systems on same account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jngIII
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two different arlo systems - one for my home and one for my business. I have a business partner that will need access to the arlo system at my business. How should i set the business system up? Should i set it up under a different account than my home system and if so, can i be logged into two different accounts simultaneously on my mobile app? Or is there a way to hide my home system cameras from my partner's viewing if i set the business camera system up on the same account as my home camera system? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's your choice whether to set up under the existing account or set up the second system using a second account.  Part of that will depend on the total number of cameras and whether that will cause you to need to upgrade your subscription. Using two accounts will allow 5 cameras per free account. Check the FAQs here for full details.

Either way, use Settings, Grant Access to allow your partner to view your cameras.  Be sure to give him access to only the cameras you wish so your home stays private.  If needed so he has more control over those cameras, use the Access Rights slider.  If you use two accounts, grant yourself access from one account to the other so you can see all cameras using one login. It's not quite the same as being logged in using the master account credentials but it's usually close enough.

jngIII
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks so much! I'll try this out.