Setting up schedule

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Trailrider
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot set up a schedule.  I have set it up and set it up for the outdoor camera and it keeps going off on any movement.  I have tried different times and no luck.  My most current setting is 1 am to 6 am all days of the week.  BTW, it looks nothing like the web shows.  There is no clicking and dragging.  I have added times and added different times.  It does not give me any option to delete a time or previous time setting.  Just shows add and then shows days of the week with times below.  Not like a calendar as shown on the web or instructions. The answers I have researched offer no solution to what is going on in my computer and Iphone. BTW, if the web manual looks different than what is actually downloading on people's phone's, maybe it's time to update the manual because mine looks nothing like the manual or utube instructions so impossible to follow. Please help. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
iapodaca73
Star
Star

Trailrider,  I run the same base station and have setup several schedules, I am no expert by any means but if you could take a screen shot of what your page looks like maybe I can give you a hand.  I did find that every time I created a schedule while the system was armed or in some mode I had issues with recording,  meaning that some cameras would record and others would not.  So below are the steps I take to make my schedules:

1.  I Disarm the system.

2.  I then create my modes, Day, Night, Late Night

3.  I then create all my Rules under each mode.

4.  I then go to my Schedule and click on my calendar and setup my times and also select the Mode I want to apply during that time.

5.  Once done with scheduling I then Arm my system by selecting Schedule.

Once I have done all the above things seem to work just fine,  I found that when adjusting cameras or doing any type of PM on the cameras if I DisArm things continue to work fine.  If not my motion setting seem to get affected, not sure why but the above is what works.

Hope any of this helps:

My Screen shot:

ArloBase.PNG