Second base unit still won’t stay online -

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MarcEgan69
Aspirant
Aspirant
Purcahwed a replacement base station As RMA process didn’t work after a support chat online but the first email came then nothing else - and when tried to re engage with chat or even raise a support email these options just blank screen - any one able to help to avoid an expensive telephone call ??
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MarcEgan69,

What issue are you experiencing? Can you provide more details, we may be able to assist further here on the community.

JamesC

MarcEgan69
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks James - system was working fine.... then all off a sudden it would power off into amber stand by mode.... reported and Arlo agreed to raise an rma and swap box.... well after waiting a month for the second email nothing came.... online chat was not reachable also the email support form would appear blank - so I thought I would just purchase a new base unit.... plug in and same issue.... stuck on amber light -

Tried factory reset etc so I was thinking could this be my issue ? Maybe firewall blocking connection ? Maybe AV software ?? Do we need to open a tunnel on the router ??

Any ideas appreciated
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What is the "amber standby mode"? Which LED(s) went amber?

The RMA issue is something you have to pursue with support. @JamesC may be able to check into it to help.

MarcEgan69
Aspirant
Aspirant
The first light as you look at the box...... you can see all
Lights blink green after reset but they goes back to amber
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If th epower LED is anything but green there's a problem. Could be the base or the power supply. You'll need to contact support to get either one replaced. Stay on them - every day, if necessary.