Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Birdwatch
Guide
Guide
When you add multiple schedules for one day for example, what does black or green mean on there.

Example:
Morning mode 8:00am - 10:00am it's green but when I add the same mode for later it's blacked out not green.

When I add afternoon mode in the afternoon it won't turn green it stay black.

Basically I'm confused about black and green and what they mean in the scheduler.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming I'm reading this correctly, the schedule simply alternates black (well, gray) and green to help differentiate the different portions of schedule.  They mean nothing unlike the various other icons such as the running man in Cameras or checkmarks when setting up rules and modes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming I'm reading this correctly, the schedule simply alternates black (well, gray) and green to help differentiate the different portions of schedule.  They mean nothing unlike the various other icons such as the running man in Cameras or checkmarks when setting up rules and modes.

Birdwatch
Guide
Guide
Ok... So Tuesday I have I schedule that show green 6:00am to 10am and the rest of the on and off schedules that I have scheduled for that day shows black/grey what ever it looks black to me LOL.. This means nothing? I just simply thought green meant active on the scheduler and black meant something... Like something wasn't set up right with the mode. So basically I can just ignore the colors they mean nothing. Thanks for your help
Birdwatch
Guide
Guide
Sorry for the typos I'm using my cell.... Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Notice that your Modes that you can drag and drop onto the schedule alternate black and green. My schedule is simple and just happens to be green at the top, black in the middle and green on the bottom. That corresponds with the Mode colors. There's no significance whatsoever.

Birdwatch
Guide
Guide

Thanks Jguerdat...  I called support today because I was impatient. Yes indeed like you said, the colors don't mean anything. Every other mode you create turns either green or gray/black. First one green second one black third one green and so on.  I just really thought it meant something like green active and black inactive something to that nature.  But thanks for your help got it under control....  Andy