Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Retrieving old videos?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Santo914
Aspirant
Aspirant

My best friend of 42 years, a person who is like a sister to me, robbed me completely blind during a recent 4 day stay with me. I am absolutely devastated and after talking with the Arlo--there was zero way to retrieve old videos however, the above posting indicates there may be a way. I am desperate to get video from 1 camera from 4/27-4/30 2017. The police need the videos otherwise, she gets away with fleecing my whole entire house when I left her alone for dog walks and to go to the gym. This person was like a sister to me and in a million years I would never suspect her. Please--if you can offer any help, I would so appreciate it.  Thank you in advance from my heart for any and all assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Contact support and see if they can help.
The other thing some people had noticed is when they upgraded their subscription from the basic plan of 7 days storage to 30 days storage, all of the old videos came back. This may or may not still be the case but could be worth a try if you are desperate

2ROC
Aspirant
Aspirant

Were you able to retrieve your video? I trying to locate a video from April. I actually forwarded the link of the video at some point. Wonder if they could support can retrieve it using that link? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The best you can do is 60 days back with the Elite plan. I suppose if you had a subpoena you might have a chance to pull something off backups but that's a long shot.