Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jiandersen
Follower
Follower

How do I reinstall the system after deactivation?

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jiandersen,

Welcome to the community!  If you wish to re-add the base station after deactivating it, in the web portal you will need to click "Subscription" under account settings, scroll to the bottom of the page, click "add a base station" and then enter your base station serial number.  This should auto-populate providing you have your base station already connected.  If not the serial number is located on the bottom of the base station.  Once you have added the base station follow the instructions in the quick start guide to resync your cameras.  If you have any additional questions let me know.

Regrds,

JamesC

JCz
Initiate
Initiate
I have deactivated the system, after I couldn't control the system settings anymore. Reinstalling, all lights (on, Internet, camera) are green. However, it's not detecting my base station, only leading to the next page to show how to connect to power and energy. All done. Still no detection. Unplugged and replugged. Switched on and off. Doesn't work.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JCz,

After tapping the deactivate button you will also need to perform a factory reset by holding the reset button on the back of the base station and the sync button until all LED's turn amber. Also be sure the device you are using to add the base station back to the account is on the same network as the base station. Let me know if this helps!

JamesC