Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Toddoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, pretty annoyed at the moment.

Just bought a 3 camera system, 2 cameras bind fine and record well however I have 1 trouble camera that has trouble binding and when it does It can only show a picture of the camera view in settings it will not stream at all. I press live play and its just a grey screen. I record the grey screen and this shows upUntitled-2.jpg

I have reset the base and re binded the cameras, swapped batteries around however its still the same issue. I have the same issue on both the web app and android app. The trouble camera detects motion and it clicks to record howver I still get the same above video.

When live play is pressed on all three it appears like this

Untitled-3.jpg

Please help its doing my head in.

Thanks,

Todd.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap cameras around temporarily to see if the problem stays with the camera or location. If its the camera, I think a trouble ticket is in order.

Toddoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there, Locations have been swapped as I thought there may have been interferance but that didnt fix it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The issue stayed with the camera? Create a trouble ticket.

Toddoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yeah it did. Thanks I just did one. Will update when I have an outcome

judykathryn
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also have camera that will occasionally record images in gray but not always. I also reset the base and the camera but will do this about once  a day. Moved toanother location stillthe same. Options?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried the suggestions found in this thread?