Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Recieved email stating more info is needed for an order, but can't contact support.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Calesti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, as per the title - I've received an email stating that more info is required from me for an order to be completed, having already recieved a email confirmation and having paid for said order.

When I try to contact support I'm told the order number doesn't exist and there is no option to talk to an actual person.

Does anyone have any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43452658

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Calesti 

Thank you for this feedback. May I ask where you tried reaching out to the support team from? was this through the Arlo chat system?

Thank you  

Calesti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @ShayneS, thanks for the reply.

Initially I tried the contact number that was provided in the email over the course of 48 hours, it repeatedly told me that the number I was providing was invalid/didn't exist. I also tried the chat system but was having the same issues. I had the app installed and tried the chat support through there and while that couldn't detect my order number either, eventually it allowed me to make a ticket, though that hasn't had any movement either.