Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bjdjmish
Aspirant
Aspirant

Rechargeable charger and rechargeable batteries for arlo wireless cams for and in Australia That will fit our wall sockets the best looking one is the tenergy charger on your arlo site with amozon but dose not allow delivery to Australia eBay has a different charger with 20 batteries but dose not fit our wall sockets so my question is can I get a rechargeable set up for my wireless arlo in Australia or not because love the cams have 5 but the batteries don't last very long and cost a small fortune to replace and to run should love to get some help down under here please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bjdjmish,

The Tenergy rechargeable batteries shown here are the only rechargeable batteries recommended by NETGEAR: Tenergy Rechargeable CR123 Batteries & Charger

Check back here in the future for availability updates for Australia: Wireless Security Accessories

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Bjdjmish
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bjdjmish,

The Tenergy rechargeable batteries shown here are the only rechargeable batteries recommended by NETGEAR: Tenergy Rechargeable CR123 Batteries & Charger

Check back here in the future for availability updates for Australia: Wireless Security Accessories

JamesC

RufusArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Are these now available in Australia and where, please?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RufusArlo,

This product is not yet available in Australia. Take a look here for accessories available in AU: Wireless Security Accessories

JamesC