Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receiving error "Base Station Error 4403"

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
alainbonne1949
Aspirant
Aspirant

A firmware update is required for your base station , then update firmware , update base station, done all these and it come up base station error 4403.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Haven't seen that but we need all details to be able to help. What have you tried? What do you see? Have you rebooted the base? Is this on a new system or one that was previously working? What are the LEDs on the base showing?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Haven't seen that but we need all details to be able to help. What have you tried? What do you see? Have you rebooted the base? Is this on a new system or one that was previously working? What are the LEDs on the base showing?

alainbonne1949
Aspirant
Aspirant

I rebooted the base and all good now, thanks for your help.

Cheers Alain 

ryannandrea
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received this same error a couple days ago. I tried to remote stream on both my phone app and also thru the website while at work. 12 of 13 cameras say they need to update camera. I tried one at a time and after a couple seconds it gives me that error. 

To reset the base station, do you have to do it manually on the physical device? I tried twice (once today and once earlier in the week) to do it via the app. It restarts and when everything comes back up I get the same errors. 

Also, I am not sure how to "update" the base station if that is needed. When logging into the base station there is nothing I can find to update so either it is up to date already or I am missing somehting. I do still get the notifications on my smart phone which is good. Any help would be great. Thanks!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @ryanandrea,

You can reboot the Base Station manually by toggling the on/off button on the back.

What Base Station do you have and what firmware version are you for your Base Station? You can check our Release Notes page to see more information on each firmware versions. You can also read here about updating your Arlo firmware: How do I update my Arlo firmware manually?

ryannandrea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the info. I am now at home and was able to manually turn the base unit off and then back on. It took a few mins but once everything was up and running I was able to hit the update button on each camera and they all seem to have updated successfully. Thanks!