Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Jcdejes
Follower
Follower

My base station is not working I tried unplugging it and resetting and is stays in amber all I did was change my password to my internet by calling my provider now my whole system is offline I need help

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jcdejes,

Which LED on the base station is amber? (power or internet)

Did you get any new network equipment (mode, rotuer etc.) after contacting your internet provider?

JamesC

scbatech
Tutor
Tutor
My base is not working no lights I unplugged and did the reset button but nothing happened. Any help please.
manfredz
Hero
Hero

if no power at all, check your outlet. if not that could be your transformer or base station itself.

contact technical support.  various ways can be found using the contact support button at the bottom of every forum page.

scbatech
Tutor
Tutor
My arlo pro base station has one solid green light for power second light for internet is solid then blinks the third light for cameras is solid amber and will not turn solid green I have hit the sync button and it blinks green and then goes to solid amber. Do I have to resync the cameras to the base station?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

scbatech,

This could indicate that the camera is too far away from the base station or the signal strength is poor. Try bringing the camera close to the base station (resync if needed) and test again. Do you see the same behavior?

JamesC