Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rickyrich1271
Guide
Guide

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE  ? !!!!!!! IT WAS EASY TO USE ..SETTING SCHEDULE LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A CHORE , OLD WAY WAS MUCH EASIER... WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DELETED VIDEOS.?  WISH I COULD SEND SYSTEM BACK NOW..

5 REPLIES 5
rickyrich1271
Guide
Guide

Bought another camera to add..  It won't sync up and do the same as old cams...    POS  NEW APP JUST COMPLICATES THINGS..

rickyrich1271
Guide
Guide

THANKS FOR NOTHIN

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rickyrich1271,

What is the behavior of the LED on the new camera when you are trying to sync?

JamesC

SherylQ
Guide
Guide

now the only alerts I'm getting is when anyone comments about how crappy the new app is to my email. It's sent as if it's towards me.. I just unsubscribed..

I don't need trial & errror from other customers.. I needed actual customer support from perferably someone in America that can understand the caller... me.. 

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH!  WTH kind of customer service gives a # to call with a recording that says to call another #.. the idiot that answers the phone of course cannot help & has to transfer you.. to the 1st #.. I was given the run around for appx 50 mins.. all this happened on our 1st day of vacation when we noticed we weren't getting alerts. We had someone staying at our house call us to say they just got there.. our phones didn't alert us.  We were jerked around.  

Here's another annoying thing that happens now...  people just magically appear at my front door.. they somehow manage to skip the walkway & 5 steps completely. This has become a useless item. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SheryIQ,

With the most recent Arlo update, push notification alerts can now be set per camera. Check your cameras rules to make sure push notification alerts/e-mail alerts are active for each camera. You can find these options by navigating to Modes > click the pencil icon for the active mode you want to edit > click "edit" on the rule for the desired camera and then enable push notifications.

JamesC