Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

RMA Process

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kansley1
Follower
Follower

This RMA Process is absolute garbage....I am almost tempted to completely throw all of my Arlo cameras away and never use them again..... I had a camera go out and sent an RMA confirmation email....I went through the process and paid for advanced shipping.  It runs my card then says "Please Close This Window and Hit Submit" well I do that and it just ask for my card information AGAIN....I have been charged 3 times now due to me attempting it on different devices only to realize later they were already charging me.  To top it all off Support has hung up on me twice now without even saying anything only a brief pick up hear them talking and boom hung up.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kansley1

We apologise for the issue you experienced with support. I have escalated this for you. Thank you for being a valued customer.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @kansley1

I hope all is well after the follow up with my Customer Support team. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

web4data
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also was unable to "complete" the process. Submitted my payment info 3 times before looking in the support section and finding this thread.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @web4data

I will escalate this issue and have the appropriate team look in to these reports. In the meantime, have you tried contacting support yet? I will attach the link here for you. Arlo Tech Support