Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Purchased order and cannot find it when inputting information

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TrentR
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I purchased 4- Arlo Ultra-2 cameras from you and a door bell, and after I received an email saying I need to call your number to confirm some details before the order will be shipped.

I have called that number ~8 times and input the order number I received in my receipt confirmation and that email dozens of times, and it cannot find my order and there is no way to contact Arlo.

I even downloaded the app to use customer support but it says I cannot speak to someone because I am not a premium subscriber, even though this is supposed to be included free in my package for 3-months.

This has cost me so much time and hassle, right now I have lost more money from taking time out of my office than your system cost in trying to contact you than I have billed in hours, right now Arlo actually owes me several hundred dollars for my time taken to try and resolve your error.

Please email me at your earliest convenience, because this is just a joke, I bought your most expensive products offered, must be one of your top customers and cannot even email you to resolve this issue.

You will only be receiving a 4-star review no matter how good your customer service is from here.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi TrentR,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.