Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
NurseKim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Updated to new app, and when logged in could not get cameras to load.  Then signed out, changed password, deleted app and reinstalled and not able to get into app at all now.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NurseKim wrote:

Updated to new app, and when logged in could not get cameras to load.  Then signed out, changed password, deleted app and reinstalled and not able to get into app at all now.

What cameras (and base if you have one)?

Is the equipment still in your account (just showing off-line)?

NurseKim
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not showing my account or devices.  It's like it thinks I am new customer and wanting me to sign up for service.  I had all my devices until updated app.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NurseKim wrote:

Not showing my account or devices.  It's like it thinks I am new customer and wanting me to sign up for service.  I had all my devices until updated app.

I'm tagging the mods ( @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS ) to call their attention to your issue.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I do see your account does still have the cameras. Do you mind sending me a DM with the email address you are using to sign in? The password is not needed only the email. You send a dm by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have created a ticket for support to reach out to you. They will be reaching out as soon as possible.