Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Shinc
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just bought system and problems ie got one arlo q to work but second one wont connect to internet It takes the bar code then doesnt connect

On wireless cameras have base station hooked up correctly but once the camera Blue led light blinks rapidly cant get any feed from camera
Any suggestions appreciated was hoping netgear had a tel help line to walk u through a bit but dont see any tel support
Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Big Support link at the top here.  Then Contact Support on the right.

For the second Q that isn't syncing, try using the reset button for several seconds until the camera clicks and the LED flashes amber.  Try syncing again.

For the wireless cameras, try a reset of the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.  While the base is resetting, go to Settings, My Devices and remove the base and all wireless cameras.  Open and close camera battery doors.  Using the Add Device button on the Cameras tab, add the base back in and resync the cameras.

Shinc
Aspirant
Aspirant
Many thnks your help. I was able get the 2
Arlo q cameras working but everytime i sybc the wireless caneras they stop working about 20 seconds after blinking rapid blue. Any thoughts ? Do i need a seperate router for this arlo system possibly ?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No sperate router needed unless the router is actually bad.  I'd contact support as noted above and get talking with them.  It's possible you have bad hardware.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shinc,

What do you mean by "they stop working..."?

Do the wireless cameras show up on the cameras screen? Are you getting an error message when you attempt to live stream them?

If you are getting an error message, try streaming from a different device/browser to further isolate the issue.

JamesC