Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
LauriCT
Follower
Follower
I have a pink tint now on a camera I just installed today. I calles technical support over another issue and they had me remove batteries and put back in, now my video is pink. Really not giving this camera a good rating on Amazon, it's been an all-day ordeal with this one but the other works fantastic. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reboot the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment door. Allow the camera to sync back up to the base station and try again. If you still experience the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reboot the camera by opening and closing the battery compartment door. Allow the camera to sync back up to the base station and try again. If you still experience the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

jonesacres
Initiate
Initiate

After calling support and they in turn told me that it could be an issue with my laptop, and advising me that for 169.00 dollars, they could remote control my laptop and do a "clean". Being fairly confident in PC work, I simply turned off the Netgear router pulled the outdoor camera, removed the batteries, turned the router back on reinstalled the batteries. Afeter the router completed reboot I pressed sysn on the side of the router and the camera also and waited. It came back as normal color video so I took my cell and did the camera positioning again. All is fine. This happens on a regular occurance so since about a month now that I have owned the Arlo camera system, the outdoor camera does the "pink thing" about 3 times a week. It is obnoxious but managable. I will be looking at other camera systems in the future. Besides Arlo does not have the market cornered. You can run as many different makes as you want.