Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Sharonshine65
Tutor
Tutor

Hello,

I just had ny cameras installed and one of the four cameras records everything in pink and red contrast.  I read all the other posts for tips and have tried them all....still no change.  The lther three cameas record in perfect color.  Please help!

Thanks,

Sharon 

89 REPLIES 89
RHINOMAN
Aspirant
Aspirant

i AM ALSO SEEING THIS ON ONE OF MY CAMERAS. i HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO RESTE THE CAMERA AND IN A FEW HOURS IT GOES BACK TO RED. tHE CAMERA IS OUTDOOR BUT IT IS WELL COVERED IN A CORNER UNDER A ROOF. pLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO AS THIS IS GETTING REALLY REDICULOUS. aLL I WANT IS A CLEAR CAMERA PICTURE LIKE MY OTHER 7 CAMS HAVE. pLEASE HELP

malinmilia
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also have pink picture on one of my cameras ! Tried to restart and it helped for a little while but now red again 😞
MarthaPark
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got very frustrated as I could not find any way to contact the company directly - no phone or email address.  I found that very interesting in itself.  Do they have so many issues that they don't want to be bothered?   I ended up calling the company where I purchased the unit and they very kindly swapped out the faulty camera.  I really feel as if the company needs to address this issue.  It appears to occur fairly frequently.  Thank you all for your input and your help.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you visit the Support link at the top right of this page?  There are several ways to contact support in the Helpful Links section on the right side.

1313x
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera is showing pink picture
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

1313x,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC
Sakiboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI,

I have the same problem

James can you help me,

Sakiboy
Aspirant
Aspirant

1453557351451.jpg

fdsfsdf
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC NETGEAR Moderator
Jan 20
1313x,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Arlo Support Team
fdsfsdf
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sakiboy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, i have the same problem. How can i solved the problem.
CoachSanborn
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had my camera for about a month now. And was planning on buying another camera. But now, my camera has a pink screen during the day. At night it is fine. Is there a fix for this.
FRANK121
Tutor
Tutor

I just started having the "pink" video problem and thought it was related to me changing the video quality for "Battery Life".  I have since changed the video quality back to normal or "Optimized" and the video is STILL PINK! ..... This Camera also seems to drain batteries faster than the others?  My system is only about 4 to 5 months old, what the heck? .... I tried getting help before from Arlo and NetGear on connect issues and ended up fixing it Myself before I got any response from them! ..... Please help with the world of pink!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Coach Sanborn, Frank121

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC
WissTX
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like I too have an issue with a pink tinted camera image. My cameras are about 6 months old and have been great up to this point.

i have read the various threads and have tried to "reset" the camera via various methods. 

this issue is only during the daytime. All other cameras are functional.

please let me know what you need in order to get this repaired or replaced as the warranty is still active.

Link to failed camera image: https://flic.kr/p/DobA5B

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WissTX,

JamesC
Joey381
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of the three cameras has red/pinkish contrast, what is the fix for this condition?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joey381,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

mikeavs
Aspirant
Aspirant

My case #26440823, no response!

I am short on one camera, It's useless!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikeavs,

I will reach out to you in a private message concerning this issue.

JamesC

billymacdesign
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can someone please help me.
I am reading that others are having the same problem with a RED video but I still do not see any solution.

CAN someone help please...

thank you

billy

Red Video feed.jpg

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

billymacdesign,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. i would be happy to help.

JamesC

Tbargas
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issues with contrast being green, pink and red. I have tried changing all the settings and nothing helps. I have replaced the batteries did not help. Does somebody please have a solution. Thank you
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tbargas,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Micheletony
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem, one is a pink contrast after changing the batteries, and now one of my other cameras is black and white ( I have 4). Help