Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Picture is red

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
OIB1
Follower
Follower

I've removed the batteries, shut everything down, removed and readied camera but I cannot get the picture back this time.  It is hues of red.  Any help is greatly appreciated...

I saw this question several times but no resolution provided.

Thank you...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

OIB1,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This question has been asked and answered many times.  Like any hardware problem, contacting support using the big Support link at the top here is the only way to get defective hardware replaced.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

OIB1,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

anglerjon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just wanted to jump this train and advise that one of my 4 cameras went red 4 days ago. Pretty frustrating that the fix seems to be paying shipping to have a defective unit replaced. Bummer. Was happy up to this point... even reccomended them to friends. Will be warning them about this ASAP. 

Jmango167
Apprentice
Apprentice
I agree! Definitely a flaw in the Arlo system.