Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Keyfinishes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi.  Odd question here...

I have had the arlo app on my iphone for several years and we have a VMB4000 with 5 cameras hooked up to it.  Today, all of a sudden, 4 of the cameras dissappeared from my iphone app and I am only getting 1 camera now (Essential spotlight camera, the rest are older cameras).  I have several people that have device access and one other person has also had this happen today.  Another person, who I just added a couple days ago, still has access to all cameras in his iphone.  Could something have happened to the iphone of 2 of us that did not happen to the iphone of the 3rd person and now the 3rd person is the only one who has access to all 5 cameras?   What Can I do???

I have checked the permissions and we all have full permissions, just 2 of us only have 1 camera showing up on our iphone app now.  Funny thing, when I first opened this app this morning, I had all 5 cameras on it for a split second, then 4 vanished leaving only the 1. 

HELP!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keyfinishes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ends up - It was nothing on my end.  Arlo apparently had some kind of technical problem somewhere I found out.  Back in business now ...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keyfinishes
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ends up - It was nothing on my end.  Arlo apparently had some kind of technical problem somewhere I found out.  Back in business now ...