Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Online monitoring

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Stlomodan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 base stations in 2 locations.  They have different logins so I can only monitor one location at a time. Is it possible to get them all together on one page? I have a total of 9 cameras, using the free service. Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yip. On one system use the Grant Access section in Settings. Use the email address for the login of your other account and select all the cameras to be seen by that other account. Add privileges so it will act most like using the master account (a guest account, even with privileges, won't be exactly the same, especially in Settings, but it's close). Send the invite. Using the email received on the second account complete acceptance of the invite. Now, log in with the second account's credentials and view all 9 cameras.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yip. On one system use the Grant Access section in Settings. Use the email address for the login of your other account and select all the cameras to be seen by that other account. Add privileges so it will act most like using the master account (a guest account, even with privileges, won't be exactly the same, especially in Settings, but it's close). Send the invite. Using the email received on the second account complete acceptance of the invite. Now, log in with the second account's credentials and view all 9 cameras.