Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of my camera's is "off line".

Discussion stats
Vito68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried to resync it a couple of times but it isn't working.  Bought a 4 pack system a couple months back and all 4 have been fine.  Even yesterday this camera was working and recording fine but when I woke this morning it says it's off line and so I removed it and tried resync but not working.  The blue lights blink slow and then fast like it is resyncing but nothing is coming up in the app or on my computer.  Any ideas welcome.

33 REPLIES 33
JC01
Aspirant
Aspirant

I new to the Arlo Community, so Good Afternoon, everbody! well, I got up this morning and 4 of my 5 Arlos are "off line".  The only one working is my Arlo Pro. Does anybody know if there was an update pushed out this morning effecting the standard cameras?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can always check the Release Notes area here to see if new firmware has been released.

Try power cycling the base.

JC01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks jguerdat, I'll check release notes. As for rebooting system...I'm 80 miles from my cameras, not real real convenient. Guess I'll try to get somebody to go by and reset for me. Thanks again...

SallyC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Have you tried restarting your base?  You can do that from your app or web browser.  Settings>My Devices> select the base and then Restart.

Randy72
Aspirant
Aspirant
JC01
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did try that. Had to travel 80 miles to where camers are installed and resync all cameras.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A WiFi switch sucah as a WeMo as well as a UPS for remote installs are both good additions.

Robjo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera worked fine for about a week and just went offline. How do I restore it?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried new batteries? You may need to remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and resync.