Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
douginla
Follower
Follower

Hello, Batteries died on one of my cameras.  I replaced with fresh new ones, orange and blue lights flashed and then nothing.   cant synch, get get them to light up again.  please advise how to reset or how to fix.   Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @douginla,

I've just sent you a private message requesting for information regarding your Arlo Security System.

I'm looking forward to working with you on resolving this.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
DanielT
Arlo Employee Retired

douginla wrote:

Hello, Batteries died on one of my cameras.  I replaced with fresh new ones, orange and blue lights flashed and then nothing.   cant synch, get get them to light up again.  please advise how to reset or how to fix.   Thanks

Hello douginla,

I have created a case for you in our Support ticketing system, and an Arlo expert will be reaching out to you in short order.

DanielT

Netgear Arlo Customer Support

CJMG
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. Fresh batteries I get one click one blue light and then nothing. When depressing the camera sync button no lights will light at all. The only time I can get one blue light is when opening and shutting battery door and again I get one click one blue light then the camera reacts to nothing. All other syncing and trouble shooting methods have been applied with no results. Thaks for your assistance.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CJMG,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Argomutt
Initiate
Initiate
Exact same experience with several of my cameras.

All cameras bricked were attached to the same router. Four cameras attached to other router are functioning nominally. Clearly and induced issue related to the specific router.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Argomutt,

It's possible the issue could be depleted batteries. Consider installing a fresh set of batteries and try again.

JamesC