Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Hantzum
Follower
Follower
I have seen the other threads on "the one camera offline" and have tried everything! I still have one camera that does not work!! What r my options? Return this camera to best buy and swap it with another? I have owned the system for not even one day.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thx!!
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you believe on camera is defective, contact Netgear for repair ticket and/or opt to return it while you can...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
DeannS
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Hantzum,

I would like to assist in getting this issue resolved for you.

For good measure, I have sent your information over to our escalation team. From this information they will pull information from your system logs to understand the issue you are experiencing. 

In the mean time, let's try to restart your Base Station, to see if this will allow you to re-sync your camera.

1. Log into your Arlo account, click Settings.
  2. Navigate to Base Station Settings, then click Restart.

This may help you to get your camera up and running. 

Thank you for your time and patience.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,

DeannS

Arlo Team

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Hantzum wrote:
I have seen the other threads on "the one camera offline" and have tried everything! I still have one camera that does not work!! What r my options? Return this camera to best buy and swap it with another? I have owned the system for not even one day.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thx!!

If it's my choice.. I would return it and swap it with a new one and get it done rather than waiting.. If it still have the same problem.. then it's obviously not the camera or Base-Station.. If it's your internet, all camera would go Offline or Can't Connect.. This could be a bug somewhere from Arlo's server/firmware.. I had this happen to me last week when one of my 4-cameras just went Offline infront of me.. I logout & log back in my iOS App.. It didn't work.. then I did the reset on Base.. It still didn't work.. then I went and took out the camera's battery and move them around.. Reset/Reboot Base and this time it worked.. It's been working fine so far now.. You should keep track which camera is having Offline and follow in the sequence they are in Base-Station so you could follow a pattern and tell Netgear support about it.. if it happens again.. 

Donsmith
Initiate
Initiate
One camera is not working. I've tried everything listed above. Please send me the information on the process of getting it replaced.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

try here; http://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

request a trouble ticket.

Morse is faster than texting!